- Skiing Glasses, Sand Skiing Glasses, Wind Proof Goggles, Wind and Fog Prevention, Warmth and Ventilation.
- Walking Stick Adjustable Alpenstock Foldable Extending 110-130 cm Outdoor Equipment Supplies Handle for Men and Women-red-A
- A Folding Deck Chair Recliner Chair Balcony Beach Sun Lounger Backrest Armchair Home Office Casual Nap Chair Outdoor Recliner Pregnant Woman Chair,A
- color14 24 x16 (60cm x 40cm) Mangooly Canvas Wall Art Safari,Jaguar Cat on Tree Trunk on Canvas Wall Decoration Wrapped
- (TCU) Buccaneer All In One Tailgate Charcoal Grill And Cooler With Printed Collegiate Football Team Logo
- GKVK Men Waist Trainer Vest for Weightloss Hot Neoprene Corset Body Shaper Zipper Sauna Tank Top Workout Shirt
- Sturdy New Leather Shoulder Handbag Messenger Handbag HandWoven MultiFunction Handbag Large Capacity (color Black)
- Chaps Womens Long Sleeve Striped Tee Shirt
- The Norh Face Womens Thermoball Full Zip Jacket (XSmall, TNF Black Glamping Print)
- GEOPONICS Russian System Wireless Fishing Finder with 2.8LCD
SHIERAK Light 3-Gang) Gangs of Switch(Number Toggle Lever Switch Wall Gang 3 Quality High Switch Panel Wood Walnut Classical hnpe3cf4101793-Sporting goods
Penn State Alternative Breaks is taking over 100 Penn State students from 6 campuses to Texas to provide Disaster Relief for those who experienced the devastation of Hurricane Harvey. Through the Alternative Breaks program, students take on community service projects in a variety of cities and learn skills, such as leadership and social justice. During these trips, students also explore cultural, historical, and recreational aspects of these community through excursions and educational programs. Alternative Breaks give students the opportunity to connect and meet people through these life-changing experiences.