- Skiing Glasses, Sand Skiing Glasses, Wind Proof Goggles, Wind and Fog Prevention, Warmth and Ventilation.
- Walking Stick Adjustable Alpenstock Foldable Extending 110-130 cm Outdoor Equipment Supplies Handle for Men and Women-red-A
- A Folding Deck Chair Recliner Chair Balcony Beach Sun Lounger Backrest Armchair Home Office Casual Nap Chair Outdoor Recliner Pregnant Woman Chair,A
- color14 24 x16 (60cm x 40cm) Mangooly Canvas Wall Art Safari,Jaguar Cat on Tree Trunk on Canvas Wall Decoration Wrapped
- Tong blueetooth Connection Mobile Smart Wear with Pedometer Heart Rate Monitor Waterproof Wearable Swimming (color Green)
- Rcnry Men's Leather Long and Short Wallet, MultiCard Retro Wallet, Recreational MultiFunctional Pocket Wallet
- CQ Canvas HighCapacity Sports Knapsack Tour Computer Backpack Leisure Travel Fashion Trend Men and Women Knapsack (color Light Cara, Size 31 18 46cm)
- Cap Barbell Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set, 150Pound
- Greg Norman Men's Long Sleeve 1 4Zip Mock
- bluee Lizard Kohls Cares Eric Carle 2010 Plush Stuffed Animal by Kohl's
Large Tactics Backpack Multi-Function Capacity Outdoor Equipment Survival Backpack Camouflage Mountaineering Travel Outdoor Shoulder gbpz3cf4101793-Sporting goods
Penn State Alternative Breaks is taking over 100 Penn State students from 6 campuses to Texas to provide Disaster Relief for those who experienced the devastation of Hurricane Harvey. Through the Alternative Breaks program, students take on community service projects in a variety of cities and learn skills, such as leadership and social justice. During these trips, students also explore cultural, historical, and recreational aspects of these community through excursions and educational programs. Alternative Breaks give students the opportunity to connect and meet people through these life-changing experiences.